GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF CONDUCT:
Chrysalis Investment Management, LLC and its owners, employees, & affiliates have adopted the Code of Ethics as a minimum standard of conduct that is expected from all individuals associated with Chrysalis. As a condition of their association with Chrysalis, all associated persons are required to acknowledge, in writing, the receipt of the Code of Ethics.
Chrysalis upholds the following responsibilities to our clients:
- Act in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
- Act for the benefit of clients.
- Act with independence and objectivity.
- Act with skill, competence, and diligence.
- Communicate with clients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Uphold the rules governing capital markets.
For a complete overview of our code, please view the Chrysalis Code of Ethics.